Integrated LED Tubes (UL Type A)
Features & Benefits
- Current's Integrated LED Tubes (UL Type A) offers simple plug & play performance.
- UL Type A Tubes and are available in Plastic as well as covRguard® Plastic Coated Glass.
- Available in T5, T8 and U-Tube. Ensure ballast compatibility at, gecurrent.com/LEDTUBES-ballastcompatibility
- Type A LED Tubes offers the quickest installation as well as the lowest installation cost when upgrading from linear fluorescents.
- UL Type A Tubes Rated Life is 50,000-70,000 L70 (Hrs) and a 5-7 Year Limited Warranty
- Key Certifications: UL, NSF, Confirm DLC status on QPL site
Bulb Base Type
-20 to 45 °C
7 year limited warranty
Standard Pack Quantity
Brochures / Catalogs
LED Tubes Ballast Compatibility Guide | LEDL122
Type A LED T8 Tubes System Performance Guide Data Sheet | LEDL050
LED Tubes Infographic | LEDL024
GE Lamps Catalog | GEL207
To check or confirm DLC QPL status, visit www.designlights.org/search;